Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cadillac Shows Off New 2010 CTS-V Coupe

2010 CTS-V Coupe

There are few Cadillac models that I would care to own. Honestly, there is only one that I would want to own and that is the CTS-V. That car moves me in many ways, but I am not a fan of four door sports cars. I am sure there are many out there like me and Cadillac has answered with a new 2010 CTS-V coupe.

Those doors are massive and the car is dead sexy with more than enough muscle under the hood to back up its good looks, the CTS-V Coupe is certainly not all show and no go. The car packs a massive American V8 under the hood throwing down 556 hp mated to either a 6-cepss auto or a six-speed manual transmission.

Other features include magnetic ride suspension and Brembo brakes. Autoblog figures that the coupe version will tip the scales at about 100 pounds lighter than the four-door. I like, I just need to hit the lottery so I can own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acura Fan Club

New Cars Latest