Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon Confirmed

cadillac-cts-v-sport-wagon

Up until today, you could not convince me that wagons, or what some of you call ‘station wagons’, are cool. I think they are hideous and plain butt ugly but lately my old-school perception has changes with the introduction and conformation of the new Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon coming out.

The new Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon is pretty bad-assed if you ask me. It has a rear-end that I would want to ahh-cough-cough, open and CLOSE. Not only does the CTS-V Sport Wagon look pleasing to the eye, it should do a number to your back when you press the gas pedal laying down 556 horsepower and 551 ft-lbs of torque. The big 6.2-liter V8 crammed into the CTS-V Sport Wagon is good for a run from 0 to 60mph in 4.1 seconds. Yea, beat that Clark Grisswald, let’s see your station wagon with wood on the side do that. I bet I could get the CTS-V airborne too buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acura Fan Club

New Cars Latest